Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

Makeup/Beauty Haul!


This weekend I did what I do best and that is make up shopping! I actually only wanted an eye shadow palette but of course like you do, I picked up a few other things!

Here is a picture of what I bought overall:




I will list everything I purchased with pictures below :)

Urban Decay Ammo 2, Too Faced Natural Eye & Stilla In The Light
I did buy 3 eye shadow palettes, the palettes I bought are the Stilla in the light palette, Too Faced natural eye and the Urban Decay Ammo 2 palette. I love all 3 of the palettes they all contain unique colours and are so pigmented!  I have done a full review on these palettes if you interested click this link here: http://make-upismydrug.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/stilla-in-light-too-faced-natrual-eye.html
 


 
  


 


Benefit Porefessional Primer
The other item I'm super excited about using is the Benefit porefessional primer! I know this is favourite among the beauty gurus on YouTube so I cant wait to try it. Its a face primer that supposedly minimizes the appearance of pores. I'm really in need of a good primer and as this is the number 1 selling primer, it had to be this!!




Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
I've been searching for the perfect foundation for ever now and I cant seem to find 'the one' (both in foundations and men.........) Anyway I decided to purchase the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation after reading many positive reviews online. I'm really hoping this works out for me because its pretty expensive (I wont be using this for an everyday foundation)

The foundation also comes with pump! 


Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
I didn't even need a new concealer so I'm not sure why I bought this?! Anyway I have already tried this and its a good concealer, in my honest opinion I do prefer the mac prolong wear but never the less this is a nice product it doesn't look cakey or crease on the skin. I got the shade custard as its yellow toned and I love yellow toned concealers to highlight my face.


Mac Products
Now on to my favourite brand M.A.C :)








I bought the blush Gingerly (bronze shade) this blush is a sheer tone blush but its really pigmented and comes of quite peachy toned on me. It contains no shimmer.

I also got a paint pot (I love these!) in Painterly (a nude shade) I got this to use under my eye shadows to act as a primer.


I wanted a change from my usual eye brow routine so I bought a eyebrow pencil in the shade Spiked.
I currently use the eye shadows in Espresso & Charcoal Brown with a 266 brush and although it works fine for me I wanted something different so thought I would try out a brow pencil instead.

 
I got a prep and prime highlighter in Light Boost (a yellow shade) I actually already have this but I love it so much I bought a back up (I could lose it you never know don't judge me!) and I also got the infamous 217 Blending Brush I mean everyone needs this brush right?!
 




Maybelline

Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch, Peach Kiss & Hydrate (non tinted) These are so lovely and soft!

Maybelline 24 Hour colour tattoo in On and Off Bronze I love this! its a cream eye shadow base, they are just as good as the mac paint pots.

 

 How gorgeous?!?!


Real Techniques Brushes

And finally the last two purchases are the Real Techniques setting brush & shading brush
I love these brushes I have a ton, I decided to the shading brush as I need more eye shadow application brushes and the setting brush is a back up as I already have one but I keep it in my handbag and I always misplace it! this is probably my favourite brush out of the whole collection (I lied, my other favourite is the bluffing brush)


Swatches:

 Mac eye brow pencil in Spiked
 Nars radiant creamy concealer in Custard
 Maybelline 24hr colour tattoo in On & Off Bronze (L- 2 swipes R-1 Swipe)
 Mac Paint pot in Painterly
 
Mac blush in Gingerly



I realise this was a long ass post so I apologise!
Thank you for checking out my blog, please leave a comment:)

ox


 
 

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see you have a blog iv been following your Instagram for a while now and always like to see what you've bought. Your make up is amazing! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you! I'm still trying to get the hang of it but its so much fun and even better when people like you are actually interested in taking a look at my blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete