Pages

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Sigma Eye Makeup Brushes!

I've heard such good things about these Sigma brushes that I decided to take the plunge and order a few eye brushes! I found the brushes quite difficult to get hold off but luckily I found a trusted website and now I have my first ever sigma brushes!



Which brushes I ordered:
From L to R 
P82 Precision Round Brush (I got this brush to use with concealer) 
E40 Tapered Blending Brush
E25 Blending Brush
E60 Large Shader Brush
E05 Eye Liner Brush
E30 Pencil Brush 
I also got a free gift which is exactly what I needed! It's a mini blending brush which is great as I can just pop this into my make up bag for any touch ups on the eyes! Cute packaging too :)



Over all I would definitely recommend these brushes they are so affordable and such great quality. I am thinking about ordering some face brushes now! The only brush I wasn't too keen on was the Precision Round brush as I don't feel it blends in the concealer properly but I use it for touch ups instead :)
Where I ordered my brushes from http://www.love-makeup.co.uk/
Sigma's website http://www.sigmabeauty.com/ they ship world wide!

Have you tried these brushes? Let me know what your thoughts are on them (: x

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I love these brushes can't live without them

    ReplyDelete